Addiction Recovery for Young Adults
The Young Adult addiction and substance abuse recovery program is generally for college aged patients. This program helps young adults not only in their road to recovery but also in their personal lives. Young adults in recovery are given tools that will help them succeed as they transition into adulthood. The Recovery Center provides an excellent network of peers they can connect with and learn to have fun in sobriety. They are encouraged to use each other as support as they re-discover and experience their hobbies while in recovery.
It can be a real struggle for young people in recovery, being that substance abuse, especially alcohol addiction, is largely associated with most college experiences. Our program enables our young-adult patients to develop a social life that is conducive to recovery.
Goals of the Young Adult Treatment Program
- Ability to address age related issues
- Learning to have fun in recovery
- Integration with healthy peers
- Strengthening family relationships
- Peer support and accountability
- Transitioning into adulthood
- Balancing academics and recovery
- Increase personal responsibility