Faith-Based Addiction Treatment Program
Specifically, clients who participate in the Faith Based Program receive the following (In-addition to other components of the Intensive Outpatient Program):
- A weekly Bible Study that centers on Christ’s redemptive nature as the bedrock of recovery;
- Celebrate Recovery workbooks;
- Weekly individual therapy sessions with a licensed Christian Counselor;
- Prayer support;
- Support in entering, or re-entering, a local, Bible-based Church.
- And are encouraged to attend Celebrate Recovery Meetings or other Faith-Based addiction support groups.
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.” (2 Corinthians 5:17 NKJ)