Each patient in the Intensive Outpatient Program will meet individually with their primary therapist on a weekly basis to further address substance use and other issues. Our experience shows that ongoing individual therapy, in addition to group therapy, increases the person’s chance at recovery and quality of life. We at The Recovery Center have a multi-disciplinary team of highly experienced professionals that pride themselves in their diligence to meet each patient’s individual needs.
Benefits and Goals of Individual Counseling
- Work through struggles with a skilled and caring professional
- Identify barriers to recovery
- It is often easier for a person to begin opening-up in individual therapy versus group therapy.
- Learning skills to help you achieve your goals and improve quality of life
- Developing a better understanding of your thoughts and why we think the way that we do.
- Develop a new perspective on how to relate to your loved ones
- Being able to share with someone with an objective perspective, can often times clarify things in various ways.
- Further develop and solidify a long-term recovery plan.
Are you or someone you love suffering from addiction?
"Surpassed my expectations! My family has benefited so much from our time at TRC."Anonymous Family Member of Former Patient
Faith Based Treatment
Our Faith Based approach to drug and alcohol addiction treatment uses Biblical Principles and Christian Counseling in addition to the 12-step recovery and psychotherapy program.Learn More
Our Professionals Program offers a treatment experience that is designed to address the specific issues that are typically faced by professionals in early recovery.Learn More
Our Young Adult program is generally for college aged patients. This program helps young adults not only in their road to recovery but also in their personal lives.
Gender Based Treatment
Having peers in group that understand and can relate to one’s own issues is critical. Experiencing this level of support will deepen and enrich the group experience.Learn More